September 8, 2020
1) Easy to develop.
3) Includes just hyperlinks and fixed navigations.
5) Developing possible with basic HTML and CSS.
1) It will be costlier if you keep updating frequently.
2) The updating process is very much time-consuming.
A dynamic website has a backend written in a language like PHP, Python, Ruby, Node.js, etc. These sites can take user input and change their content based on databases, external APIs, etc.
1) User-focused website
2) Big and highly functionalities
3) Easy to update
4) Excellent navigation
5) SEO friendly
1) For smaller firm dynamic website might be too expensive
2) Slightly longer initial development time